This project was one that all the team loved building. It was a major renovation in Forster Keys which is a suburb of Forster/Tuncurry NSW. Situated on the beautiful waterways it was a pleasure to go to work everyday.
Ray and Helen were fantastic clients who have moved into the area from interstate. They were living in Adelaide throughout the whole build yet were kept fully up to date with the progress. We do this with Buildertrend project management software.
It really is a game changer.
The home is of the 70’s era and was in need of a major renovation.
Check out the list below of what we did:
- Expanded the garage
- New Fascia, Gutter and Downpipes
- New Designer kitchen from Viison Kitchens
- New Bathrooms
- New Hardwood flooring throughout the building
- New robes with LED strip lighting as a cool feature
- Painting internally and externally
- New Wintec windows from Tuncurry Windows
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning
- Rewiring of the whole house
- Window furnishings from Tuncurry blinds
- New Driveway
- Landscaping from D Scapes landscaping
We are so proud of it that we plan to enter it into the HIA renovation awards this year.
Forster Keys is full of homes form this era, we find that we are continuously working in the area bringing life back to these old beauty’s. This is the kind of project we love to work on, especially with clients like these guys.