This is one of the many Duplex/Villa developments we have built in the Forster/Tuncurry area over the last 30 years.
Villas are extremely popular in our area. Forster/ Tuncurry does have an aging population, many of our clients are looking for less maintenance and more free time as they make the seachange to the Midcoast council.
Villas offer the best of both worlds as you can have the large living areas and the freedom of minimal gardening and upkeep.
We have constructed these villas using face brick work meaning there is no need to paint like you have to when you render. Its all about keeping things simple.
Insulation and energy efficiency has been considered throughout the build and design. We have installed insulation to the ceiling, walls and floor joists. The Colorbond sheet roof also has insulation blanket under the sheets.
We had to have a Nathers report carried out on the design prior to council approval. This link will show you what this means.
These units are quite large with many features.
- 3 Large bedrooms
- Ensuite and Walk in robe to the main bedroom
- Over sized garage to store all the toys or to create a man cave and workshop
- Elevated panoramic views over Forster and Cape Hawke.
- Large outdoor areas to sit and take in the views
- Large kitchens with stone benchtops and walk in Pantry
- Large bathrooms with walk in showers
- Wall hung vanities