This was a great project to work on. The following is a list of what was done during the project:
- Bathroom, Laundry and Ensuite renovation
- Kitchen replacement
- New Flyover awning to the rear patio
- New windows and sliding doors to the rear of the house.
- New attached ” Mancave”
- Epoxy coating to the concrete slabs
- New solar electrical system
- Colour render to the whole of the house
- Replace the roof with colour bond sheeting
- Replace the Fascia and Gutter
These clients were looking for one builder to take their plans from paper to reality. We were able to offer many cost saving ideas along with ideas that improved the design and how it worked.
The project was located in the Forster Keys area meaning access was a challenge to get out the back of the house. We had to use small machines to remove the old slabs and prepare the new ones.
We love the images Eastcoast Photography has captured and loved working with these guys. They are truely the easiest people to work with who appreciated what all the team did on their home!