Kitchen and Living Area Renovation
John and Mahala are repeat clients with us. Last year we added a granny flat to the rear of the house which they actually moved into while we carried out this renovation to the front of the house.
Check out what we did for them below
- The large living area was all dark brick as was the kitchen. The kitchen was an old-style with brick walls and enclosed by walls, they wanted an open plan living and kitchen area which is what we created.
- The kitchen island bench had to have the post to hold up the pitched room. The kitchen designer took this into consideration when he worked on the design for space. Steve and Rob worked closely with the clients to achieve this stunning kitchen renovation
- We covered up all the brickwork with plasterboard and installed insulation into the ceiling space to make the area more energy efficient.
- The old floor coverings were replaced with Karndean Vinyl Flooring in a nice woodgrain pattern. These floors are so popular. We see many clients moving towards this choice as to tiles. They are so much quieter and easier on the feet to walk on
- New front door and sidelight in the entry
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning
- A fully optioned kitchen with stone tops, splashback and two pack poly painted doors
- Plantation shutters from Tuncurry Blinds
Give us a call if you would like to talk about doing something like this to your home or unit.