This was an exciting renovation project. We created a new bathroom and WC, from an unliveable space to something more beautiful and functional. We had to move the plumbing around to make the space work.
What the job involved:
- Demolish a Bathroom and WC that just didn’t work. The room sizes just didn’t work and were hard to live in.
- Cut up the slab and move the plumbing around to make the room work.
- Move the walls dividing the Bathroom and separate WC
- Replace the windows with new Louvres
- Install a smaller bath to create more room in the Bathroom
- Recessed shaving cabinet into the wall providing a lot more storage space at a useable height. Shaving cabinets are so useful and save the back from bending over to access the vanity
- Install a wall hung Australian made Timberline Vanity .
- Walk in shower from Milligans Shower Screens.
- We built many Niches in the shower which are invaluable.
- Electrical works were carried out by our resident client who is an electrician.
- Full height tiling carried out by J Frude Tiling. Another stellar job Jack.
- Waterproofing done by Dazco Waterproofing. As usual they did the additional coats that we like to apply to our wet areas.
- Lovely translucent glass doors to both the WC and the Bathroom. These are such an amazing feature and one that more clients are choosing to go with.